Halloween










Date              : 30th October 2010
Venue            : My House
Invitees          : 20 person - nieces, nephews, cousins and some close friends
What we did   : Truth or drink game and open dance floor


Well, this party plan just popped in my mind when I browsing the net for pumpkin pictures for my theme idea in my blog. And I really wanna carve pumpkins! So I thought that I wanna carve pumpkins but I don't wanna wasting it though. 
That when I think of throwing the Halloween party. A costumed one. however costume Halloween party is quite costly. I know, not everyone can find their costume, so I decide to make it simple where everybody can follow the theme that is Gothic. You don't have to buy new clothes for this theme. And we did it. 

Since it's for my blog purpose, I invited not more than 20 person. Just my nieces, nephews and cousins. Some have their dad over there in the VIP corner having their own drinks and agendas hahha. I'm glad they enjoy our music as well. No karaoke, just a playlist of rock and Gothic songs and some RnB. I didn't prepare lot foods, just lot of strong liquor and some red wines. And we didn't manage to finish the drinks.

I love the decorations we made. We carved the pumpkins, some murals on the wall and some other cute funny decors. I'm satisfied with the decorations. 


Our main activity is playing game. the TRUTH or DRINK game. Love it. But I guess Everybody suffers from it. Because the only drink I suggested for the game is the Stout Beer which I know everybody couldn't manage to drink after they consume the Jack Daniels and the wine. Hahhaa. You can view all the questions in my 'party game' which i'll upload sooner or later. Some are killer questions. That's why some really condemned in that game. Love it. 


After all, nothing much we did. Just some dance, the twilight slow dance, chit chatting and drinking. Next year will be a different theme, hopefully I can throw the Costumed Halloween party. Looking forward for it.