2008 New Year Street Party




Date:              31st December 2007-1st January 2008
Venue:            The shop outside the house. 
Invitees:         Close friends, families and relatives
What we did:  BBQ, open dance floor of RnB and Shuffle, firecracker at midnight



Well it's a very spontaneous party, we didn't plan for it to be grand however too many friends came and that makes the party became really happening. At first it's raining but not too heavy, we didn't care about that, by midnight, everybody was drunk and that when everybody dance to every beat of the music. I love that party. Everyone enjoyed it. The cocktails great everyone can sip without any 'pause'. What I like the most was we have this rock n roll music and everyone dance in two lines like it was practiced before. Everything's perfect. And everyone's getting wet at the very midnight someone planned to bomb everybody with water!  I also managed to download all the greatest hits of the year and I love it when I play songs, everyone knows the lyric! Everyone shouting, having a really good time and we ended the party at 4am. 



I wish to throw a spontaneous party like this in the future.!